Electrolysis produces permanent hair removal through special techniques, by disrupting hair growth. The process works by using a high-tech epilator device and inserting a probe into the skin. It uses shortwave radio frequencies, caustic soda or both in hair follicles to stop the cells that are responsible for hair growth. There are three main stages you will experience during your hair removal sessions:
- Clearing Stage - During your initial visits, we must clear the whole area being treated. This can be done in multiple appointments.
- Control Stage - Each hair from all three hair growth stages: Anagen, Catagen, and Telogen must be treated. The control stage also factors in any hormonal, thyroid, or medicinal abnormalities or medications that may activate the growth of hair. There are many causes that can activate new or dormant hair and we need to immediately treat and remove those new hairs during the control stage. The control stage can take up to several years to complete depending on Contraindications, Skin Anomalies, and Medications.
- Maintenance Stage - After all hairs has been cleared and controlled by treating every hair follicle in the Anagen stage, you should see a significant decrease in hair in the treated area. Since we cannot mark each hair follicle that we have treated in the Anagen stage, we have to watch and treat any hairs that may have been in the Catagen or Telogen stages during the initial clearing or control stages and maintain that treated area. The maintenance stage will more than likely be much fewer appointments than the former two stages.
There is no way any electrologist can predict how long each stage will last for each individual person's DNA and hair follicle structure and cycle, but we can be there for you to remove those hairs during each stage. In addition to producing more permanent results, electrolysis is extremely versatile. It can help inhibit new hair growth for all skin and hair types. Electrolysis may also be used anywhere on the body, including the eyebrows and it is the only solution for permanently removing white hairs and dark hairs on medium to darker skin tones.
Sports Therapy & Training Hair Removal
- There are many benefits to having a hair-free body in sports. A hairless body can improve healing by reducing the inflammatory side effects of ingrown hairs.
Click here to learn more.
InGrown Hair Removal
- An ingrown hair is a hair that has curled back into the skin instead of growing out of the skin’s surface. It is most common in people with thick, coarse, or curly hair types. Medically an ingrown hair is known as “pseudofolliculitis barbae”.
Transgender Hair Removal
- Electrolysis is ideal for transgender patients and offers a way to achieve smooth skin without plucking or waxing. Electrolysis works by injecting each follicle with high frequency radio energy by probe. If you are looking for a treatment to permanently remove facial hair and excess body hair as part of your journey, electrolysis is the solution for your gender transition.
Copyright @ 2021. NoMoreHair.com is presented by Scarlet Electrolysis.com